addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Robb
robbmasters
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 54
Have you ever joined us on one of our trips to Pogo? Or been there yourself? What did you think?

And if you haven't been, why not?

I'm collating feedback for Pogo for a meeting they have *tomorrow* night. So if you're able to send me your thoughts by late afternoon, that would be much appreciated. (Sorry it's such short notice.)
Emma
user 10082719
London, GB
Post #: 2
haven't been due to the location and journey to get there..
A former member
Post #: 13
Same here.

I've been there once, loved it, but it's a pain to get there.
Lewis
user 48869142
London, GB
Post #: 3
I've been a couple of times and it is a little tricky to get too. However, I haven't been for awhile as everyone there seemed to know each other and it was very 'clicky' in a negative sense.
Ben C.
user 63241732
Bristol, GB
Post #: 1
Funnily enough I'm thinking of going to pogo next Wednesday as I'm in London for the evening if anyone wishes to try it for the first time as I will be?
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 166
It's just not central enough for me (or West enough which would be even better than central generally) sorry Robb!
Lesley D.
Lesleyvegandove
Hampton, GB
Post #: 167
Also I went with a vegan friend from the area a few years ago to meet her there, and we were still waiting for our food while others were being served much faster who we had seen ordering long after us, it was not so much the general slowness as the inequality of the way they were serving ppl, they were not slow for others who ordered the exact same things we did! The cliquey thing someone else mentioned did seem a problem, it appeared a lot to me that they were serving ppl they knew before serving me and my friend.. I got the feeling we were too middle aged and boring and normal looking! I don't think they bothered to keep track of what order ppl had ordered in! Maybe it has improved but we felt like we were not really that welcome there.
L.Galvin
user 11280387
London, GB
Post #: 27
Hi Rob

It's too far away and very hard to get to but the one time i did make the effort to
go there i didn't enjoy it.
It took ages to be served the food and it was relatively quiet so i hate to think what
it is like when it is busy.
I like a friendly place but i found them overly familiar joining me at my table and asking
me if i wanted to volunteer and a host of other questions eg was i enjoying the food
would i be coming back ? .
I have some family members that are less friendly.
It was just a bit over the top and came across as a little desperate to be honest.
I'm not often in the area and wanted a quick bite before i headed off hence why i poped in
they seem to take a very casual approach to the fact that they are running a business
I must stress this was quite a while ago so not recent
Mei
user 57253912
London, GB
Post #: 3
Hi Rob,

I've been there a couple of times and have had bad experiences having to wait for the food for ages, ie a pre-booked X-mas meal took all in all 3 hrs to arrive. I remember when the place was called Pumpkin years ago - they made amazing nut roast among other things and service was reliable and friendly - Pogo has unfortunately none of that atmosphere left (for me).
Solitude S.
user 14350359
London, GB
Post #: 1
Good Evening Rob

Not central enough and they are disorganised and don't seem to have a clue.
Ordered food ,waited hours then wrong order came and they asked me to have it anyway.
Awful no wonder they are struggling. Told friends to avoid at all costs