addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Le Sojami cheese

Le Sojami cheese

A former member
Post #: 1

Hi everyone

I'm new here so I haven't met any of you yet but I just needed to share this French brand of vegan cheese I just tried which is really amazing. I'm not advertising for them, just had it delivered by veggiestuff.com and wanted to spread the word as I don't think it's very well known.

They do lovely soft cheeses, it actually tasted like Boursin. I know some people want to steer clear of substitutes but personally I'm missing cheese and have found most vegan cheese to be inedible so I was really pleased to find this.

Hope to meet some of you soon, don't think I'll make it to Brighton but hopefully the next one.

Sharleen
Kari
Kari_N12
London, GB
Post #: 2
Thanks for the tip Sharleen and welcome to the meetup site!
Kari