|Sent on:||Friday, August 31, 2012 4:43 PM|
Hey London Web,
There are already 80 web people coming on The Annual London Web Boat Cruise in September, why not join us!
This year our boat has been refurbished so it's looking awesome! We will start at Westminster Pier at 7pm, cruise both directions of the Thames and arrive back at about 11pm.
I have kept the price very low, at just £12.50 a head. Places will fill up fast, so watch @london_web to get announcements of when spots open. Seats are limited to 120 people.
When: Thursday, September 20,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Westminster Millennium Pier
Next to Westminster Bridge on the North bank of the Thames
What to bring: Pizza will be provided, bring cash for the bar and warm clothing for the open top deck
RSVP Here - I've just opened 30 tickets
- Board "The London Rose" and socialise: 7pm
- Boat departs: 7:15pm
- Enjoy the sights of the city whilst munching pizza: 7:15pm
- Lightning talks by leading web companies and startups on a range of web topics: 8pm
- Break to enjoy the sights of either Putney Bridge approach, or Greenwich (depends on voting): 9pm
- Either lightning talks below deck, or scenic chat above deck with sunset in the backdrop and a beer in hand: 9:30pm
- Arrive back at Westminster Pier around 10.45pm - 11pm.
Vote for the direction you’d prefer us to head towards – either Greenwich, Putney or a bit each way. A photo of the boat can be found here and photos from last year can be found here.
We'll see you on board! Please watch the map for this venue, it is not correct. A better map is: http://www.londontown.com/LondonPC/sw1a0aa.html
A big thanks to our sponsors:
Bazaarvoice - 10 billion pageviews / month and growing. Looking for great talent like you!
Form Recruitment - Form cover everything in digital, on a permanent and freelance basis.
Webfusion Dedicated Servers - Webfusion gets your ideas online providing solid, robust, reliable hosting solutions.
BrightTALK.com needs a Symfony 2 PHP Developer - do you know someone?