addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Long Island Suburban Goddesses Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Party at Pops!

Meetup Cancelled: Party at Pops!

Fabienne
user 14497919
East Meadow, NY
Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your Father's Day weekend.  As some of you already know, I have been at the hospital 24/7 with my ailing mother.  Since I am not sure what her condition will be next week, I have to cancel this meet up.  I will reschedule for another date, after my mother is better. 

Thank you for understanding.  And, if you are religious or spiritual, I truly welcome any prayers that you can send up for my mother's complete recovery.

Thanks fellow Goddesses,

Fabienne

----

Party at Pops!, scheduled to occur on Sunday, June 24, 2012 2:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.