addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Long Island Suburban Goddesses Message Board › Long Island Suburban Goddess

Long Island Suburban Goddess

Traci D.
user 14562810
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Happy New Year Goddesses.
My name is Traci and I recently became the organizer of the group. As a member of the group I  developed close friendships with several Goddess and didn’t want to see the group disappear.
I would like to plan events that will allow us to socialize, experience different things, enjoy good food and whatever else our hearts desire. If you have any ideas, please email me.
I will be posting events within the next few days. I look forward to seeing you all again.
Traci
Sha
Shada
Oakdale, NY
Post #: 1
I'm looking forward to meeting you! I haven't attended a meet up yet; hoping for some Long Island events. Suffolk/Nassau :)
Traci D.
user 14562810
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Sha....we look forward to meeting you. Hopefully we'll see you soon.