addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › Mount Baldy - Saturday

Mount Baldy - Saturday

Paul
Scarletbruce
Monrovia, CA
Hi All,

Just a reminder to update your RSVPs for Saturday's hike. There are people on the waiting list so if you think you won't be able to attend, then now would be a good time to cancel.

Also, this is definitely not a beginners hike, and not a slow-poke, so you should have some good recent conditioning under your belt. If this is your first hike, or are looking to get back into hiking after a long absence, this is probably not for you. My aim is to keep the group in fairly close order, not strung out for a long way. Any questions, please contact me.

If you are still in, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Cheers, PK