addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Louisville Linux Meetup Group Message Board › louisville computer enthusiasts

louisville computer enthusiasts

monukeleosis
user 2672665
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
www.lucsociety.org
We're a group of merry techno-scallywags who brave the deep blue seas of technology in Louisville, KY. We're somewhat open to slacker types, rascals, nerds, and other non-elitest types with half a whit! Arrgh!
A former member
Post #: 1
man, mono you're everywhere.
monukeleosis
user 2672665
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
hey cory !

seems that your everywhere too ! wink
robstr12
user 2746598
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Okay, I heard that you guys met in the evening last Saturday. Wish I coulda been there, but... had to work.

Yeah, I got so much to learn, ah!!!

mono, i seen your posts on mojo, some of them. there's a LOT of lamer posers on there, lots of guys with a whole lot of hot air, you know what I mean!
monukeleosis
user 2672665
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
hello robstr12

yeah mojo is a bad place for the non-elitest types . lol
i just wanted to make sure everyone that might like a chance to go to a meeting was invited !
your more then welcome to join our group and im sure that everyone will be glad to help teach you
what your wanting / willing to learn , heck not everyone in the group is a so called guru some of the guys
are using winblows and learning linux but we all are "computer/electronic enthusiasts" and
most of us are into software and physical security of some sort !

i sincerly hope to see you at a meeting ,
mononukeleosis