addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Louisville Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Next Meetup Agenda

Next Meetup Agenda

A former member
Post #: 2
A colleague and I are very interested in meeting other Linux users and sharing experiences. I was simply wondering what has been on past event's agendas in this group so we can possibly have something to look forward on Nov. 2nd. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't think there was an agenda. I'm not sure we've ever met up.

Was I the only one there? Should some one volunteer to make a sign or a secret handshake so we can find each other?