addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Louisville Gaming Club Message Board Louisville Gaming Club - General › Established Group Seeks New Players (Pathfinder)

Established Group Seeks New Players (Pathfinder)

Todd
user 132770172
Louisville, KY
Post #: 3
Hey Everyone

My established pathfinder group is looking to ad 1-2 more players. We are a small group of good friends that currently every Tuesday night. If your interested, please contact me @ todd-taylor@live.com

Todd
Jeremy S.
user 154505412
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Hi Todd,
My name is Jeremy. I'm a 32 critical care paramedic. I moved to Louisville for a job, and I am looking for a new gaming group. I originally played Palladium Fantasty, and typically played a mage. I have never played Pathfinder, but would be interested in learning the game. I was wondering if I could observe you guys play so I could learn and try to understand the new system. Please let know, and there is no hard feelings if you guys have a full group, or don't want a newbie in the group :-)
Meiliken
Meiliken
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
Welcome to Louisville Jeremy. Being a newbie is not a big deal for us since a couple were newbies when we started, but aren't anymore. Every one has to start somewhere, so no worry on being new. If you've ever played D&D 3.x then you really don't have that much to learn since for the most part the mechanics are the same. Some small things have changed is all. You'd be very welcome to the group in my opinion. In any event, hope your stay in Louisville is a good one. :)