General description: Easy 5.25 +/- mile walk on paved park road to the overlooks at top of the park, then back to the parking lot. We'll try to hike the pace of the slowest hiker and stop often for regrouping. There is a 300 foot climb over the distance of one mile. Sometimes, for variety, we do 3/4 mile hilly woods (horse trail) at beginning.
* Difficulty level: Easy / Social
* Distance and Pace:[masked] miles / Slow Pace
* Route: From Parking Lot up hill to Three Overlooks
* Regrouping: Regrouping often / Waiting for people to all catch up before moving on.
* Special Populations: Dogs on Leash / Children Allowed
* What to Bring: Water / Camera
* Special considerations: Might get dark on us... Lights not needed, but may bring if wanted. Weather gear.
* Weather: We go rain or shine, cold and snow! (heat too) Please be able to dress for inclement weather hiking. I will try to keep postings when strong system coming through.
* Due to occurring events, I must state that rudeness and arguing with a guest host will NOT be tolerated. I chose my fill-ins based on their knowledge of weather patterns and understanding of safety of the group.
Whomever I chose can turn the group around or cancel at their call.
******Suggested donation: $1.00 to cover the cost of the Meetup site. Give to your Event Host******