addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › If you are looking for an AWESOME pet sitter I have found the perfect person!

If you are looking for an AWESOME pet sitter I have found the perfect person!

A former member
Post #: 4
If you are looking for someone to watch your pets while you are out of town and don’t want to board them, I highly recommend Andrea’s Pet Sitting Services. She will cater to your wants and your animals’ needs. And if you are anything like me and your pets are your babies shoot Andrea an email and schedule an appointment with her the next time you go out of town. She currently services the Cedar Park/Leander, Point Venture, Lago Vista and NW Austin area at this time. *She is very Staffie friendly, she has a few of her own**

She is also a Proud member of the Austin Pet Sitters Organization and the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. Founder and proud supporter of Lifelong Friends Pet Adoptions

http://www.andreaspet...­ You can call her at 512.215.0698