addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Love-A-Bull Pit Bull Meetup Message Board › Pittie Friendly Apartment in Pflugerville!

Pittie Friendly Apartment in Pflugerville!

Rachel M.
rmmasters
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am currently looking for someone to sublease my apartment ASAP for the remainder of my lease term (until July 2013). It is a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment owned by Roscoe Properties. ALL BREEDS AND SIZES OF DOGS ARE WELCOME!! This quiet, family-friendly apartment complex is located in a residential neighborhood in Pflugerville. It is only 15-20 minutes away from Downtown Austin, with easy access to I-35. The rent is $750/month plus $15/month pet rent. I have had a wonderful experience living here for the past 6 months, and the management is great. Please email me at rmasters05@gmail.com for more information if you are interested!

Thanks,

Rachel
Karen C.
user 45117782
Kyle, TX
Post #: 1
I will be moving to Austin next month and im SO SCARED of not finding a place that allows my 2 dogs, well one is a hound mix and my little one is a blue nose... i thought austin was a pet friendly area but im having a hard time finding a place that take my 2 babies, did you rent your apartment already?