1. Introductions as necessary, to include:
B. Writing aspirations.
C. What you would like to get from these meetings.
2. Optional assignment for those who need a nudge:
The second week in November is National Education Week. Write about some school experience, factual or fictional.
3. Share work for feedback. Please don’t let a lack of work keep you from attending. It is our mission to help you light that spark. If you post work ahead of time in The Reviewing Arena on the Message Board under the “Discussions” link at the top of your screen, we’ll be able to provide more constructive reviews based on detailed analysis.
4. A little spontaneous conjuring to release any excess creative energy that may be bubbling around in the room.
5. Open forum. Topics could include, but are not limited to:
A. The power of observation.
B. Time’s a-wasting.
C. The substance of story.
Let the creativity flow from your soul!