Vote NO on SB[masked], Amendment 66 to the Colorado Constitution! Ballots are being mailed out now and must be back by Nov 5.
- $1 Billion Annual (forever – w/no cap)
- Progressive tier tax (8 – 27% income tax rate)
- SB13-213 asks for a property/mill levy tax increase
- Not good for the Children - Not good for the Parents
- Not good for the Teachers - Unaccountable, Unfair, and Unwise
- 50% will go to Denver and not to Colorado Springs and other school districts in CO
- Teachers' Unions will be beneficiaries of your money
Vote NO on this $1 billion annual tax increase that takes control away from your local schools and gives more of your money to union bosses.
Vote NO on SB[masked], Amendment 66 to the Colorado Constitution!
Where to Meet: Please gather your friends and meet on any corner that has a traffic light and high traffic on Academy Blvd or join me at the corner of Galley and Academy. Bring signs!!!