addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › Center for Consumer Freedom

Center for Consumer Freedom

A former member
Post #: 4
I just wanted to mention a group that is concerned about government and city bans on trans fats and opposes government involvment in what we choose to eat. They are mainly involved in the food industry and provide a lot of useful information on "health" regulations.
You can visit their website at www.ccf.com and pass this information along to any restauraunts you visit. I am sure they will be interested!
A former member
Post #: 29
Excellent, as a chef and dude that just plain 'ol loves to eat, I'll take up this fight anytime!

Woo hoo, we got Julie Waid!!! now we just need Jaime Brown and a few more of the 7000 Libertarians in the state to get on this site!
A former member
Post #: 30
http://www.consumerfr...­ is the place to be... everybody sing along!
Robert L.
Cyberbob8385
Aurora, CO
Post #: 20
In my best "Homer Simpson" voice: "mmmmm....trans fats....."

To be perfectly honest, I'm not very healthy. I eat tons of junk food. I smoke. I don't exercise. And it's my right to do so, dammit!
A former member
Post #: 9
When I go to www.ccf.com, I am auto-redirected to: http://www.hsbc.fr/1/...­

What am I doing wrong?
A former member
Post #: 32
see my link above for correct url, I wasn't just being silly...
A former member
Post #: 10
Aha! I get it now... see what happens when I get sleep deprived?!
OK thanks for the link.

OH and thanks for being silly with me from time to time... I really enjoy a good silly session once in awhile.
(as if you didn't know that about me already... I mean, just look at my picture!) biggrin
Robert L.
Cyberbob8385
Aurora, CO
Post #: 23
Stop that! It's silly!

Sorry, I'm channeling Monty Python again...
A former member
Post #: 6
So sorry! See, I get really sleep-deprived, too! Next time I'll have to make sure I get the link right.