addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › "When light bulbs are outlawed, only outlaws will have light bulbs."

"When light bulbs are outlawed, only outlaws will have light bulbs."

Jim F.
user 3520348
Denver, CO
Post #: 131
"1 broken bulb pushes contamination to 300 times EPA limits"

More government mandates to impact your health...

http://www.worldnetda...­

Jim
Jim F.
user 3520348
Denver, CO
Post #: 132
Now the government is thinking maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

Lawmakers take up battle against light bulb ban
'Government has substituted its choice for the American consumer's'

http://www.worldnetda...­

Isn't it great our lawmakers spend their time on stuff they should
never deal with.

Jim
A former member
Post #: 1
Isn't it great our lawmakers spend their time on stuff they should
never deal with.
Jim
Thats so Right. This is my first reply here, so I will try to keep this short.

I have worked with flourescents for many years over my head when I was an automotive technician and I absolutely hated them. They seemed to give me headaches. I could work with one 25 Watt drop light on a vehicle and not have a complaint. Plus the heat from the bulb gave me warmth in the winter. Hah. I like Reading a book in a chair at night as well, but not under a mercury bulb. As Well, not one of these bulbs is made in the USA.

Now tham I am self employeed and work in the hardwood flooring industry, I see why there is such a enourmous Demand to cut energy useage with homes having dark walls and a gazillion lights

I Can keep going on this topic for hours, but nobody needs to pay me a tax dollar :-D

If light bulbs are outlawed, then I will be an outlaw

thanks
Shawn