addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Park Slope Home Office Lunch Club Meetup Group Message Board › A GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

A GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

A former member
Post #: 230
Hi There!

I know most of you already have your own business and you are busy,
but since time is essential in this case, I want you to take a look at this
Business Opportunity with a brand new company in the Travel Industry.

It may be a nice income on top of what you are doing today.

You can work it Full Time or Part Time, from Home or from Office and at any location you want. It’s up to you.

www.vipshot4u.com

The company is launching in the US and Canada in late April and is expanding into an additional 14 countries within the next 20 months.

The people that are joining now are the ones who will be the leaders during the US and international growth. That equals money! Lots of money!

Residual income on top of commission and nice bonuses

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I work directly with the leadership on this so I can connect you with them if there's something I can't answer myself.

Have a great day
/Peter