IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL LUNCH EVENTS
Saturday, May 2, 2009 8:27 PM
As many of you know I have recently posted two lunch events and I see some new people have responded which is very nice.
However I want to be sure everyone is clear on the rules for my Lunch events.
1. Unless otherwise stated all meals are shared family style and we share the bill.
2. I do all the ordering of food unless I ask for someone's assistance which I have prearranged to do.
3. There are no special diets or special foods for people who are allergic etc. We try to order a variety and I will usually order some spice dishes.
****4. If you respond YES I expect you to show up. This is Most IMPORTANT! Because I am not asking for money in advance I expect people to attend if they respond YES. As My Regular members know I expect 100% attendance. If anyone does not show and responds Yes even once they will be removed from the group. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
5. I usually have small groups of about 10 people and I expect a wait list. If you change your mind on the last day you may also be removed from the group unless you have a very good reason.
6. I would like all members to post a picture, unless I know you personally. If there are people on a wait list and you do not have a picture, I may replace you with someone who does.
I am aware that many MU people are not reliable and do not show for many reasons. This will not be acceptable in this group. I am sorry if you do not like my rules but I run very sucessful events and I plan to keep it that way for the benefit of my responsible members.