addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chinatown Lunch Club Message Board › New Meetup: Dim Sum Chinatown Man.Sat Sept 11 @ 11:30 AM

New Meetup: Dim Sum Chinatown Man.Sat Sept 11 @ 11:30 AM

Sarina
user 3335372
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for The Chinatown Lunch Club!

What: Dim Sum Chinatown Man.Sat Sept 11 @ 11:30 AM

When: Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:30 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Dim Sum Chinatown Manhattan
Seafood Restaurant
Saturday September 11th at 11:30 AM
Details to follow-Save the Date

Everyone including myself has been busy all summer so I decided to wait to plan a Lunch until Sept. If I have time I may try to schedule something impromptu before then but for now please Save the Date for this Wonderful Restaurant. Please post your ideas in the ideas section.

We will be a group of 10 and I will order a variety of dishes. They do have some meat and veggie dishes and people can make suggestions but all dishes will be shared family style and we will all share in the cost plus tax and tip and $2 MU fee. No special diets.Since I am not charging in advance I expect everyone who responds YES will attend. If you respond YES and do not show, even once, you will be removed from the group. This group has 100% attendance and is a wonderful very congenial group. New members welcome. I look forward to seeing you all on Sept 11.
Sarina

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­