You are invited to a free evening seminar on essential skills and know-how to make the transition from backpacking and scrambling to mountain climbing. Join us for a presentation with photos and commentary, gear, and Q & A. Open to all! Please sign up here on Meetup. More info about SMC and membership here: http://www.smc.club/join
SMC paid members will receive a 28% discount on everything in store.
LIVE STREAMING will be available for paid SMC members only, or you can view it later at your convenience. Link will be sent out to all paid members via email about 1 hour prior.
• DATE: Tuesday, May 24th, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
• ONLINE: View this seminar in real time, streaming live for paid SMC members only. Join SMC here (http://www.smc.club/join). Link will be sent to all paying members the day of the event.
• LOCATION: 1805 Tribute Rd, Suite H
• PRESENTATION: Digital multi-media including photos, demonstrations, commentary, gear show and tell, and Q & A.
• COST: FREE, and open to the public
• GEAR DISCOUNT: SMC members who attend will get 28% off all gear in store, and non-members will get 10% off.
• RSVP: Here on Meetup
• More info about SMC and membership here: http://www.smc.club/join
Sierra Mountaineering Club is a 501(c)7 not-for-profit recreational mountaineering club. Our mission is to be a community where people connect, learn and climb together. Join SMC or find more information: http://www.smc.club/join
For more information or questions about this event, please contact Darren at (916)[masked].