Practicing via solving challenges is a fun way to learn. Following this Idea I have created one Kaggle competition(more to follow) to practice ML concepts. https://www.kaggle.com/c/credit-card-default/ Last date of submission : Dec 16, 2018
- Resnet Image recognition + Smart Contracts + Solidity +Merkle Tree in Blockchain
Topic :Understand and implementation of Deep residual networks using Pytorch Speaker : Rahul Jain Topic : Learn smart contract development using Solidity: Ritesh Modi Topic : Understand Merkle Tree in Blockchain Speaker : Radhika
- Sentiment Recognition - CNN in pytorch + Using web3 to create dapp on Ethereum
Topic 1: We will implement Facial expression Recognition system using CNN in pytorch More description : https://www.kaggle.com/c/challenges-in-representation-learning-facial-expression-recognition-challenge Implementation : https://arxiv.org/pdf/1704.06756.pdf Speaker : Rahul Jain Topic 2: Using web3 to create your own Dapp with Ethereum blockchain Speaker : Ritesh Modi Web3 is used to connect to Ethereum nodes for submitting as well as read data from it. Web3 is coming with a new release with lots of new features. We will be covering web3 new release.
- Text classification using Tensorflow + Introduction to Blockchain and Solidity
Sparity Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
join our linkedin group @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ml-enthusiast-india-538066143/ Topic : Text classification using Tensorflow/Keras Speaker : Rahul Jain Topic : Introduction to Blockchain and Solidity Speaker : Ritesh Modi Thank you Sparity for sponsoring this event !!
- Unsupervised Learning : Document Clustering
Confirmation fee for the event is 200Rs(will be refunded after attending), that can be paid through Paytm on[masked] Topic : Unsupervised Learning : Document Clustering Event Description : We will be working as a Team to solve the decided problem and will try to touch upon all aspects i.e. from problem understanding to deployment Duration: 5 Hours Start time: 07th April 2018, 09:00 hrs IST End time : 07th April 2018, 13:30 hrs IST What to Bring : Laptop Prerequisite : 1. Have solved atleast one simple ML problem in Python 2. Python3.5+, Git should be installed in the system Facilities provided will be : Wifi, Water, friendly environment :) Venue(residence): 22HIG, KPHB Phase#9, Behind Sujana Forum Mall Note : To get involved in more such activities, you can join our whatsapp group by messaging with your name at[masked] For Further queries : Rahul -[masked]
- Machine Learning : Advanced Regression Techniques
• What we'll do Topic : Machine Learning : Advanced Regression Techniques Following things will be covered in the session : 1. Preprocessing Techniques - Data transformation, Data Scaling etc 2. ML Algorithms - Vanilla, Lasso, Ridge Regression 3. Understanding Advanced Regression Techniques through an example Speaker : Rahul Jain • What to bring • Important to know Meetup will start sharp at 9 AM
- Implement CNN in Tensorflow
• What we'll do Topic : Implementing CNN in Tensorflow 1. Basics of Convolution and Pooling 2. Tensorflow APIs for Convolution and Pooling 3. Solving ML problem using CNN Speaker : Rahul Jain • What to bring • Important to know Address : Retainly Technologies ,Kavuri hills Road, Madhapur
- The Future of BlockChain Technology
Session link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYFGaJkct34 BlockChain is one of the most disruptive technologies of our time because it offers the promise of transparency and efficiency we have never witnessed before. It is transforming industries like Banking, Finance, Insurance and even Government. And, a new breed of technologists is required to meet the burgeoning demand for this technology. Join me for this live event to discover how you can tap into the power of this technology. Agenda: History of Blockchain Why Blockchain What is Blockchain and its details Introduction to popular Blockchain applications - Cryptocurrency, smart contracts and more How you can impact by learning this technology • What to bring Members need not bring anything • Important to know
- Implement RNN in Tensorflow + Solidity And Smart Contracts
join our linkedin group @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ml-enthusiast-india-538066143/ Topic : Implementing RNN in Tensorflow Speaker : Rahul Jain Topic : Solidity and Smart contracts Speaker : Ritesh Modi
- RNN in Tensorflow - Part1 & Blockchain with Smart Contracts
join our linkedin group @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/ml-enthusiast-india-538066143/ Part 1 : Topic : Understanding and Training RNN and LSTM Speaker : Rahul Jain Part 2 : Topic: Blockchain with Smart Contracts Speaker : Ritesh Modi Time : 45 min + 15 min Q&A About the presenter “Ritesh is technology architect and Senior Technology Evangelist with Microsoft having 14+ years of experience in industry. He is a known Industry leader, published author and well know speaker at multiple national and international events. He’s an expert on Azure, DevOps, Bots, Cognitive, IOT, PowerShell, SharePoint, SQL Server and System Center. He has co-authored a book titled “Introducing Windows Server 2016 technical Preview” along with Windows Server team. He is currently writing a Book on DevOps to be published in march this year. He has spoken at multiple conferences including TechEd and PowerShell Asia conference, does lots of internal training and is a published author for MSDN magazine. He has more than a decade of experience in building and deploying enterprise solutions for customers. He blogs at http://automationnext.wordpress.com (http://automationnext.wordpress.com/) and can be followed on Twitter @automationnext”. How was the Meetup?