addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison SilverStripe Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Discuss SilverStripe CMS / Framework Development

Meetup Cancelled: Discuss SilverStripe CMS / Framework Development

Ryan W.
ryanwachtl
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Hello,

I'll be in London for the first two weeks in January so there will not be a Meetup on Wednesday, January 4, 2012 7:00. Our next Meetup is scheduled for April 4th 2012. Please let me know if there are any special topics you would like to cover in April. I'm open to anything SilverStripe related, including PHP, jQuery, SCSS, HTML5 (and related technologies), etc.

Thanks, and have a great New Year!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.