addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Living The Law of Attraction/ Mind, Body & Spirit Message Board Living The Law of Attraction/ Mind, Body & Spirit Forum › New Meetup: Summerland's Lakeview Spiritualist Church

New Meetup: Summerland's Lakeview Spiritualist Church

Heidi K.
heidikelley
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Announcing a new Meetup for Madison's Secret Society-Law of Attraction!

What: Summerland's Lakeview Spiritualist Church
When: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Municipal Building
3rd St.... dead end dirt road...Near Christy's Landing 2952 Waubesa Avenue
Madison, WI 53711

This is not a Meetup for us, just something I wanted all of you to be aware of.

I attended the service 2 weeks ago. It is every other Thursday night. The sermon was on the Law of Attraction. This weeks calendar talks about HEALING & MESSAGE SERVICE.

I enjoyed the service. There were energy healings taking place during the service and then the mediums gave messages to those that wanted them. If you aren't sure this is something you would like, you can always contact me and I can tell you more.

I have the website and calendar below. The address for the church is 3rd St....not on Waubesa. Again you can contact me for more info on how to get there....it is a little confusing and out in the country!

608-575-4183 Heidi

http://www.slscmadison.org/slsc/­

http://www.slscmadison.org/slsc/calendar-2/­

Check it out!