MSSC runs Kickball in the Spring, Summer, and Fall every year. Fall Kickball is scheduled to start the first week of September, subject to change depending on the weather. You can sign up a team or register as an Individual and MSSC will place you on a team. Choose a Tuesday or Wednesday night league. RSVPing on this site does not sign you up to play - you must register on our Kickball Page (https://madisonssc.leaguelab.com/sport/Kickball).
• Teams are co-ed and consist of ten players on the field (five male and five female)
• Shirts, equipment, field prep, and umpires are provided by MSSC
• Games are seven innings
• We use extra-durable kickballs specifically designed for adult kickball - no cheap playground balls in our league. This means there is a much smaller chance of the ball popping or becoming egg-shaped and adversely affecting game play
• We line the fields every week before the first game. We're not one of those cheap leagues that just places a cone in the corner of each side of the field to serve as the foul ball indicator.
Dates and Location
• The Fall season is scheduled to run from the first week of September to early October, followed by the playoffs. Season schedule is subject to change depending on the weather
• Games are played at Demetral Field, located at 601 N Sixth Street. Choose Tuesday or Wednesday nights - all your games will be on the same night
Prizes and Other Benefits
• All teams receive free or discounted food or beverages at our sponsor bars - Brass Ring for the Tuesday league and Slice's for the Wednesday league
• Champions t-shirts will be awarded to the league champions
• Cash prizes or gift cards will be distributed as well based upon the number of teams that register
To see all the details and sign up, visit our Kickball Page (https://madisonssc.leaguelab.com/sport/Kickball).