addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › I have kombucha daughters to give away

I have kombucha daughters to give away

Bill
user 13592753
Portland, ME
Post #: 10
If you want to make your own kombucha or need to increase your production, I have a thick colony with multiple daughters available for free.
If you've never made kombucha, it's fun and easy - I can give you what you need including instructions...you'll need a glass or ceramic (not metal or plastic) container, some tea, some sugar and a little bit of apple cider vinegar - easy stuff you probably already have.
If you know what you're doing, well, get in touch already!

I'm in Portland, near the Brighton Medical Center.