addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Real Homes: Small, Frugal and Green

Real Homes: Small, Frugal and Green

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,141
Xiknawi M
user 8311780
South Portland, ME
Post #: 69
Thanks Lisa,
Great ideas. I think it's essential for us to begin thinking this way, or alternatively sharing space.
Within this article is a link, http://www.yesmagazine.org/planet/reclaim-recycle-and-reimagine-your-house­ to a Ted talk by Dan Phillips who is a master builder/ designer using recycled materials. This 17 minute talk is more philosophical than nuts and bolts. He discusses how we get locked into conformity, and accept waste as the norm, while images of his work scroll in the background.
A former member
Post #: 1
Oh, I love his work! Here's his site, with some pretty inspiring project ideas.