addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Free Acupuncture for Permaculturists!

Free Acupuncture for Permaculturists!

Laura Mendelsohn M...
user 8967167
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Hello fellow permaculturists,
I am so grateful for this group. To help support our community I want to offer a free first acupuncture visit for all members from now until the end of August. I practice at True North in Falmouth. If you want to learn more about me as an acupuncturist go to http://www.truenorthh...­ . You can book an appointment by calling 781-4488. When you call just mention that you are a Permaculture MeetUp member. Please note there is a $7.50 True North facility fee that I am not able to waive for each appointment. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer!
Thanks, Laura Meyer
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,171
Very generous Laura! I'm sure some members will take you up on that. Also on the left margin there is a place you can offer a "perk" to members....feel free to post there too if you like, for more visibility.
Laura Mendelsohn M...
user 8967167
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Lisa,
Thank you for pointing out the perks section! I had never noticed it before.
Ok everyone, check out my offer for free acupuncture in the perks column (bottom left side of page).
Thanks, laura