addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
Looking for a regular supply of goats milk in the New Gloucester/north of Portland area. And wondering if anyone has any wisdom to share about UV treatment of goats milk?
Anne G.
user 12559531
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
I buy goats milk in Raymond. You can call Cleo at 998-4270. Also Morgan Hill farm in New Gloucester may have some- I haven't bought any there but have heard through word of mouth. Can't help you with the UV question, I'm afraid!