addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Highly Recommend Avena Botanicals

Highly Recommend Avena Botanicals

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,174
Hi Everyone - I had a chance to visit Avena in West Rockport this past weekend and am amazed and inspired by how things have evolved there since I first started studying there with Deb Soule in the late 90s. They are just opening up a large addition to the farmhouse so that they can meet FDA requirements for herbal medicines, but Avena is true to their roots of producing the most vibrant plant medicine available, in my opinion. Here's a new little clip: http://www.youtube.co...­

Anything you can do to support Avena as they transition to the next level would be greatly appreciated. We are truly fortunate to have them in our midst and I look forward to the next generation of educational events they'll offer. Deb will be coming down to join us for an event this fall, for sure.

In the meantime, buy their stuff! :) http://www.avenabotan...­
Deborah G.
user 12602379
Raymond, ME
Post #: 26
Lovely video!