addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Looking for an expert weeder!

Looking for an expert weeder!

Ruth P.
user 22900421
South Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Dear Permie Friends,

A dear friend of mine, Sara, is in desperate need of an assistant gardener to help her weed her property from now on into the early fall. She has a lovely home in Cape Elizabeth, right on the water. The areas to be weeded would include the two Japanese Gardens and all the (many) flower beds. She said she envisions 3-4 hours per week and is willing to pay $15 an hour.

She asked me if I could recommend someone reliable and discreet and who also enjoys gardening and I immediately thought of this group.

If you are interested, please send me a message to my meet-up account (Ruth Price) and I will find a way to get you in touch with Sara (I tried to insert her email into this post but I got a message telling me not too!)

I hope that it is okay to post these kinds of things on the discussion board (please tell me if it is taboo or if you recommend a different way to seek help from the members of this group).

Thank you so much!!

Ruth Price
Deborah G.
user 12602379
Portland, ME
Post #: 27
I know someone who would do a great job. If you email me at dgg@maine.rr.com I can give you her name.
Deborah