addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Interview of John Favreau of Long Branch School in Bowdinham

Interview of John Favreau of Long Branch School in Bowdinham

Merry H.
Merrymaker
Portland, ME
Post #: 325
Whoops! Forgot to post this prior to the live airing of the show. Please visit the archived site, I'm sure many of you know the person Merry and I interviewed, John Favreau of the Long Branch School and General Store in Bowdinham.

ENVISION THIS...a community school where your neighbors will teach you "Traditional Skills and Innovation to Enrich and Endure." Our guest will be John Favreau, co-owner along with Pete Feeney and Nanette Giacoma of The Long Branch School & General Store in Bowdoinham, Maine. Current courses include Weaving, Blacksmithing, Mending, Beekeeping, Making Rag Rugs,Building a Bowback Windsor Chair, Edible Mushroom Identification, and kayaking. Their Store features Local Products & Produce from their Instructors, Farmers, Local Businesses & Craftspeople. We will discuss their experience and what is involved in finding or starting one to help your community become more sustainable, resilient, and equitable.

http://www.blogtalkra...­

We're going to be airing every Wed night at 8 if you wish to listen live. Since I don't always recall posting these events, please get on our mailing list by sending a personal message to Burl through the emailing function on this. I'm not listing the email because apparently spammers are getting hold of the addresses?