addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Westbrook, ME
Post #: 152
Happy New Year!
This group had a great 2006 and I wish even more success in 2007!
A former member
Post #: 5
That's for sure, Dave.

Francis and I are surely grateful we discovered this group of people who support each other in this great permaculture adventure. We're also thrilled that Julia and Charles have joined our group. We are fortunate indeed.

Hope we'll see more of you in 2007!

Good health and peace of heart to you and all,
Elaine