addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Maine Groundwater Summit October 4 in Hallowell

Maine Groundwater Summit October 4 in Hallowell

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,198
Food & Water Watch is hosting a groundwater summit this fall and we would like to extend an invitation to your organization. The summit will take place on October 4th, 2012 at the Maple Hill Farm Inn in Hallowell, Maine. The summit will feature lectures and panel discussions on a variety of topics including: an introduction to the hydrology of groundwater in Maine, an overview of Vermont's public trust law and their protection of groundwater, and an in-depth analysis of how major environmental issues such as fracking and tar sands affect groundwater resources. Some of the key note speakers will be Wenonah Hauter, Executive Director of Food & Water Watch, Elizabeth Royte, author of Bottlemania, and Kim Greenwood, Water Director of the Vermont Natural Resources Committee. Please RSVP to Nisha Swinton (nswinton@fwwatch.org) by August 27th.
jon h.
user 18342491
Portland, ME
Post #: 11
This is great! I am definitely interested in going!