addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Goat milk available

Goat milk available

Karl S.
karlschatz
Gray, ME
Post #: 36
Hi Everyone,
We have extra goat milk available for HEP time dollars or regular ones. Specifically looking for a couple of people who would like to arrange a regular weekly delivery / pick up. But the occasional gallon or half gallon is ok, too. We are in Gray, but I work in Portland M-F and can bring milk in to be picked up (downtown).
Karl
www.tenapplefarm.com
deb k.
user 8829588
Portland, ME
Post #: 12
Can I get 2 gall after Thanksgiving?
Deb