addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Baking in a Wood-Fired Brick Oven

Baking in a Wood-Fired Brick Oven

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 105
Hey everyone - just wanted to alert you to the fact that I've posted the new schedule from Stone Turtle Baking under the "Files" area of this web site. Michael and Sandy have an amazing oven in Lyman (only about 30-40 minutes from Portland) and they have years of cooking instruction experience as well - apart from being just incredibly great people.

We built a wonderful - though much more rustic - oven up in Whitefield in September during our permaculture course (see photos area) and we're planning one here at my place for later this year or early 2008. I think with the addition of Joe A and Dean to this permaculture meetup group, we now have several bakers in the house!!!

So check out the schedule and/or visit their site when you get a moment: http://www.stoneturtl...­