addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 113
I was talking to Max J at the meetup last night and he mentioned that his parents up in the Farmington area have too many goats now. Some of them really need to go to a new home. These are not goats for eating and I think only a few of them will give milk. They've been kept mostly for fiber/yarn production and, of course, friendship, etc.

So, if anyone knows of a potential home for one or more nice goats, please find Max J under the members listing on this site and contact him!

Thanks!
Lisa