addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Work party photos posted in two places

Work party photos posted in two places

Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 57
Our photographer friend Jan Born volunteered to come to our July 14 work party. She posted some great on her own family photo website. Just copy this web address on your browser: http://www.degj.com/p...­

Francesco also posted some in our own permaculture photo section. And I added another 6 photos!

Francis and I are full of gratitude, -- still basking in the satisfaction of work well done, and especially in the joy of community!

Thanks so much -- all of you who were able to come and help!

Elaine
PS Check out Jan's site: www.coolplantlady.com (She's getting very excited about permaculture too. Called what she saw -- "over the top!")
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 145
Great photos - on this site and at Jan's site! Elaine, looks like all your photos posted even though they now say 'posted by LisaF' for the moment....