addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › CommUNITY Green Gorham

CommUNITY Green Gorham

kristin
Kristinguhlig
Chico, CA
Post #: 2
Meetup Message from: kristin, Member of Portland Maine Permaculture & The Resilience Hub
CommUNITY Gorham

CommUNITY Gorham is an event to gather environmentally minded folks together to net work in the Gorham area. Present will be the high school Green team, Citizens for a Green Gorham, ECO Maine, Presumpscott Region Land Trust, The Bike Coalition, Gorham Arts Alliance, Gorham School of Music, a sneak peak at Carter's GREEN Market to open in June, speakers on Vermaculture, Transition Towns, historical walking tours, and an informal forum with our legislatures. Please come and help make this first year evetn a success!!! May 4, 2013 at 11:00 -2:00 at the Odd Fellow building down town Gorham, corner of 114 and College Ave. See you there!!!
Contact YouLeg@Yahoo.com for more info!
kristin is also a member of:
Portland Out and About Group
1,003 Out & Abouters • Portland, ME
Southern Maine Outdoors
198 Members • Scarborough, ME
Hiking Adventures for Women
242 Women Hikers • Scarborough, ME
We've Got Sole: Barefoot in Maine
10 BFF's -Bare Foot Friends • Gray, ME
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 599
Kristin this sounds like an interesting event. Living in Gorham, it is convenient for me and I may try to attend time and schedule permitting....
kristin
Kristinguhlig
Chico, CA
Post #: 3
We wanted permaculture to be a part of this event, but our speaker had to cancel last minute. So, next year we will add permaculture...unless anyone wants to fill in to represent the pliosophy/ practice . There is a courtyard to show a raised bed method.
liz b.
user 74623362
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
This event is walking distance from my house and it will be a good opportunity for me to make new connections. Good to know this group exists. It is my hope to have a successful vegetable garden this summer.

The band Earnest Freeman will be playing and they play original tunes in the American Roots tradition. Very high energy, skilled musicians.