addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Seed Saving Workshop in Monmouth

Seed Saving Workshop in Monmouth

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 162
Sorry I only hear about these things at the last minute sometimes...but this is a good one for you energy descent folks...what to do when it gets harder to buy seeds? Get good at seed saving!
+++++++++++
Tuesday Aug 21 4pm until dark
Highmoor Farm, Monmouth Maine
Organic Seed Partnership/MOFGA
Vegetable Variety Selection & Seed Production Workshop
Includes tours of hoophouse production, living mulches and various veg varieties...
More info: Mark Hutton 933-2100 mhutton(at)umext.maine.edu
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 67
I wish I had that time free, but don't now.

But here's an idea: If any goes to this workshop, -- would you be willing to share what you learn with the rest of us? Maybe at one of our winter meetings if there's time?

Elaine