addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Just when you think it can't get any worse....3D printed food

Just when you think it can't get any worse....3D printed food

Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 515
Well, I guess if people are willing to buy most of what's in a grocery store, they might as well buy this: http://finance.yahoo....­
They can make another machine that prints out all the medications these people will need to take..."3-D Rx"
David S.
stereoview
Washington, ME
Post #: 937
LOL! Sheeple food!
Tyler O.
TylerOmand
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 6
I second the comment about it being sheeple food. We permaculturists will continue to produce food the good ol' fashioned way. HAARP, chem trails, and other forms of weather control combined with corparate control over food production might through a stick in our spokes but collectively we have a vast toolkit to use to hopefully out maneuver these elitist eugenic population control experiments