addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Permaculture plants for sale today at Yarmouth Farmers Market!

Permaculture plants for sale today at Yarmouth Farmers Market!

David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Westbrook, ME
Post #: 500
First farmers market today for Resilient Roots in Yarmouth from 3-6. A collective community nursery of Permaculture plants will be available at our booth, a big thanks to Aaron Parker. Dan Agro will be bringing inoculated shiitake logs. Come talk with him about other mycological products available. And as we are all about community building and engagement, we will be there to talk Permaculture and all the exciting workshops and events happening this Summer! We hope to see you there!
Cat S.
user 29296252
Freeport, ME
Post #: 8
I wanted to get over and see you folks but was stuck at the office! Aargh! Do you have any plants available at the education farm? I'd love to swing over sometime soon. Enjoy, Cat
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Westbrook, ME
Post #: 501
Hi Cat, yes! We will have the perennials available at the farm stand and otherwise will be back next week at the farmers market!