addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Must see film "The 11th Hour"

Must see film "The 11th Hour"

Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 78
Francis & I sacrificed an hour and 1/2 to see this outstanding film this afternoon.

It'll be at the Nickelodeon in Portland until next week I learned.

The second part is very exciting for permaculture lovers: One woman is in charge of an organization that does "...Biomimicry!" And another, of "Bioneers!"

Check out the weblink where I found these capsule comments.
Elaine

http://www.11thhourac...­

The 11th Hour is Nationwide
By: Richard Tags:

* 11th Hour News

Click here to find out where The 11th Hour is playing near you!

San Diego Union - "Major movie. And you can help write the sequel."

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - "empowering and hopeful"

St. Louis Post Dispatch - "sincere intelligence"

Fort Worth Star Telegram - "call-to-arms movie"

Seattle Times - "bureaucracy can be conquered and success is not
impossible."

Detroit Free Press - "provides good advice and an abundance of
well-considered ideas from forward thinkers of all stripes and persuasions
who refuse to give up hope."

New York Times - "essential viewing."
Los Angeles Times - "a harrowing account of the planet's current condition"