addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Looking for some staples to barter/trade

Looking for some staples to barter/trade

Erin
user 10297075
Portland, ME
Post #: 7
Hi there,

I go through tons of local eggs (because they're delicious) and honey (as a tried and true allergy remedy) and I am wondering if there is anyone out there with an abundance of either of these things for which they'd be willing to set up a barter or trade of some sort. I'm also looking for a well-aged sourdough starter.

I'm happy to discuss myriad possibilities for exchange, especially for honey which is such a valuable commodity. Most prevalent skills I have to offer include farm-to-table personal chef-ing and catering (facebook.com/PortlandPersonalChef) and hand-drawn logo design (facebook.com/WheatberryDesign. . . real website coming very soon!). I also have lots of kombucha cultures, and hopefully other skills and items that could be of use to you : )

Thanks!
-Erin
Erin
user 10297075
Portland, ME
Post #: 8
Also, time dollars-- I have lots of those!