addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bill L.
user 32916232
Cape Neddick, ME
Post #: 2
Folks,

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed I didn't have much luck with the search function.

For fun this year I grew a couple oil seed sunflowers. I ended up with 3-4 cups of seeds. Does anyone in the area have a small press to squeeze out the oil? It won't be much but I'm curious to know how much oil results. One could then calculate how many sunflowers to plant for cooking oil needs. I'll split the oil with you and if you have chickens they'll probably like the resulting meal.

Thanks, Bill