addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Apple Tree Pruning Workshop this Saturday in Raymond!

Apple Tree Pruning Workshop this Saturday in Raymond!

David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 525
Feb 15th 10am-12 pm in Raymond ,Maine
Join David Homa, in learning how to prune your apple trees while they are in winter dormancy in order to improve their ongoing health and productivity. The event will include discussion of techniques, common mistakes, suggested tools, and hands on pruning. Handouts provided. The session is expected to run about 2 hours.
Dress in layers for the weather. Boots or snowshoes depending on snow pack would be helpful. Feel free to bring your hand pruners.
Follow this link for more details:
http://www.meetup.com...­
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 526
I have 2 spots open for this workshop if anybody from the Portland Area wants to venture out to Raymond !