addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Demystifying Compost Tea with Tyler Omand

Demystifying Compost Tea with Tyler Omand

Tyler O.
TylerOmand
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 58
Hi everyone, I intended to get this thread started a while ago but as usual in my overflowing lifestyle I started this at the last minute.

I am curious about any questions anyone might have about compost tea, specifically actively aerated compost tea. I want to make sure I am prepared to answer these questions during the presentation or during the questions period after the talk. Please post an y burning questions you might have! Thanks!!
-Tyler
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,375
Hi Tyler, you'll probably cover some of this in your session, but things that come up for me would be...
Why would I even want to use compost teas
Diff between aerobic and anaerobic
Simple recipes to get started
Considerations about sourcing materials
Different uses, i.e. veg gardens vs. woodies vs pasture, etc.