addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › A stark yet poignant way of re-affirming Resilience . . .

A stark yet poignant way of re-affirming Resilience . . .

Erin
user 10297075
Portland, ME
Post #: 12
For those who haven't already come across this article about James Lovelock, definitely worth reading:
http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2008/mar/01/scienceofclimatechange.climatechange­
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 658
Thank you Erin. Wish I didn't agree with JL, but still feel like we need to fight/love with the tools we've got while appreciating the years we have. We do have some amazing tools.
I can see why so many fall in the denier camp...it's easier in the short term not to face this.