addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › First Call for Sessions - 2014 Northeast Permaculture Convergence July 4-6 i

First Call for Sessions - 2014 Northeast Permaculture Convergence July 4-6 in Maine

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Permaculture Friends,
I invite you to submit your content and session ideas for this year's Northeast Permaculture Convergence to be held in Unity Maine from Friday July 4th through Sunday July 6th (July 4 will be field trips and hands-on permaculture service projects).
Sessions or content can be for sharing, learning, network-building, professional capacity-building, art, entertainment, guild meetings, etc.  Feel free to propose anything that would support the evolution of our regional permaculture network.
This year's theme is CELEBRATE OUR INTERDEPENDENCE!  Please think about how your suggested session will support this theme.  Preference will be given to convergence content that crosses barriers, creates connections, reaches out to affinity groups and enhances collaboration beyond the usual suspects.  While this convergence will be open to all interested attendees, we are not actively seeking a large amount of "beginning permaculture" content.  This convergence is more about taking us to the next level!
Here is the link to propose a session or some kind of content:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s8CzSras30-6KVP3OBDnPU0UInRrlRU65YX6BBctWY8/viewform­

Best,
Lisa
Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 201
should i use this form to suggest things i would like to see but i can't offer myself? Or just sessions i would be interested in hosting/teaching?
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,385
Either one, Aaron. Or you can just email me!