addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Permaculture Talks at The Common Ground Fair

Permaculture Talks at The Common Ground Fair

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,386
Hey everyone!

You may have already received this call for speakers at this year's fair...if not, here is the link:
http://www.formstack....­

I have enjoyed seeing more and more permaculture-y stuff showing up on the fair schedule year-on-year...let's keep that going! The new fair coordinator, Courtney, is a big permaculture ally, too (and member of this group)! In fact, on the form to submit your talk, there is a place for you to indicate what category your talk falls under (which is hard with permaculture!) so I checked a bunch of categories AND wrote in "Permaculture:)" under the "Other" option.

Eventually some sort of specific permaculture presence at the fair is being discussed more and more....Let's keep thinking about what that might look like.

I put in two possible talks: Intro to Permaculture Design and Eat the Suburbs (the latter is a case study of my place).

Permaculture for schools, food forestry, permablitzing, and loads of other potential subjects are coming to mind....

Take care!
Lisa