addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Don't forget to order your Skyjuice Rain Barrels

Don't forget to order your Skyjuice Rain Barrels

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 303
... by May 15th from the portland water district:

http://www.pwd.org/en...­
Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 26
A dumb question, but are these available only to Portland residents?
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 304
well, i think they're intended for anyone that gets water or sewer services from pwd. but i have heard of others ordering and getting them, so not sure how stringent the rule is.